SEnSE (Safety and Environment Super Encyclopaedia)_Legal Package
SEnSE is an intelligently hyperlinked Wikipedia on Indian Health, Safety & Environment Legislations, running in to around 40000+ pages. It comes with a Commentary, in lucid English for Factories Act and State Factories Rules.
It has many other features.
Main features -
- Web Library – HSE legislation across the country, hyper linked in user friendly manner.
- Commentary –Commentary in simple English for
- Factories Act, & State Factories Rules,
- Manufacture,Storage & Import of Haz. chemicals (MSIHC) rules 1989,and
- State (CIMAH) rules 2003
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) – Aroud 1000 FAQs answered in simple ENGLISH
- Round & About – A novel ready reckoner that creates "Legal Compliance Register" in a jiffy.
- Search – Key in word/s and it shows the relevant Acts, Sections, Rules, Sub-Rules, Commentary, FAQ, etc., .
- HSE update – Informs and updates on current issues in HSE across the world .
- Amendments – On HSE legislations across India.
- Case laws – Major Cases decided by High Court and Supreme court on all important HSE Legislations
- Mr. V. G. Bukkawar, Retired Joint Director, Directorate of Industrial Safety & Health, Government of Maharashtra and Adviser, Indian Chemical Council.
- Mr. A N Biswas, Retired Additional Chief Controller of Explosives.
- Mr. Ram Pethe, Retired Senior Environment Engineer, Maharashtra Pollution Control Board.
- Mr. Ashok Jain, Retired Senior Law officer, Maharashtra Pollution Control Board.